db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sybase case insensitive column names
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 07:10:06 GMT
Hi,

This is strange; the jdbc task should preserve the case of the table and
column names (I checked that using mysql; as I do not have a sybase
database). The jdbc task uses the DatabaseMetaData from the jdbc driver to
get the database; if the database is case sensitive and the
DatabaseMetaData does not preserve case it is a bug of the jdbc driver.

     Thomas