db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Any Interest in Betwixt Map Templates?
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 08:44:11 GMT
No, the new stuff is not yet published. The directory where the
stylesheets are in needs to be renamed from "Tools" anyway, if your
betwixt-config should be found by anyone. In my opinion, "resources" is a
good name. Anyone any other suggestionws ?

Take your time with the submission. It would be great if you could also
add some docs to the (now) tools/index.xml page

    Thomas