db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Torque using Tomcat
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:53:12 GMT
Ok, lets start back at the beginning.  You say you're getting a
ClassNotFound Exception.  Exactly what is the text of the error
you are getting, including all the Stacktrace info?  It's most
likely in one of the Tomcat logs.

Do you have ALL the Torque Runtime required jar files (not just
torque*.jar) in a Tomcat library?  E.g., in the WEB-INF/lib or
shared/lib directories?

Another possible "class not found" cause is that your JDBC driver
class name is mistyped in the Torque.properties or that it's jar
file is not in one of the Tomcat libraries.

Duke CE Privacy Statement