db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Eustache <eustache.fel...@idilia.com>
Subject Re: No search for mailing list archives ??
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:33:26 GMT
Greg Monroe wrote:

>Try:
>
>http://www.mail-archive.com/

communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and are intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you
may not rely on the contents of this email or any attachments, and we ask that you  please
not read, copy or retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email,
its contents, and all copies thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Thx ! Maybe adding a link on the mail archive page would be good ?
However I could not find anything on how I could log those sql requests
generated by Torque. Any idea ?
Thx again