db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject RE: weird problem creating sql suery string from criteria
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:46:09 GMT
This is the first time I ever heard of something like this. Could you
provide more details on when this happens ? E.g. can you provide a test
case or something like that where one can reproduce the behaviour you
see ?

The only reason I could imagine this happen because of Torque is the
following: There could be an issue in the toString() method, so that in
the debug mode of the ide, you run into a breakpoint and the toString()
method of Criteria gets called, which could change the state of your
criteria.

     Thomas