db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Spencer <adspen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unable to find resource 'sql/base/Control.vm'
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 20:33:37 GMT
Here is the answer to my own question:

When upgrading to Torque 3.2 one needs to add the
following line to their project.properties file to
tell Torque to look for template files in the
classpath (I think Torque should default to true since
this was the previous behavior in 3.1.1):

torque.useClasspath = true

For a full reference to all properties see:
http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.2/generator/properties-reference.html

--- Anthony Spencer <adspencer@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm upgrading a project to Torque 3.2 and I am
> getting
> the following exception when running 'maven torque':

org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: