db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE : Still socket problems
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 15:48:36 GMT
Hi,

At the moment, Torque does not know how to use native limit and offset of
mssql (mssql's limit/offset support is kind of nonstandard, I've been
told). So it retrieves all datasets and discards the ones it does not need.
This is probably what you are seeing.

     Thomas

P.S. Patches are welcome !

"KERNEUZET FREDERIC" <Frederic.Kerneuzet@pr-gicm.com> schrieb am 04.05.2006