db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Vanspall" <svansp...@madman.com.au>
Subject overriding date format
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 02:55:16 GMT
HI I have this odd problem where Torque attempts to create SQL with just
a raw toString() value of a date object.

This doesn't return any results in MySQL, oddly it doesn't throw an
error either.

If I put the same dates into my SQL statement, as a properly formatted
string i.e. 'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS' (rather than YYYYMMDDHHMMSS, which is
what Torque is doing) the correct results are returned.

Is there a way to override how torque formats dates when creating SQL
query strings?

I am trying to avoid having to go through and find all the points where
dates are set in my application.

Any help would be great

Regards

Steve