db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Joseph Carter" <Joseph.Car...@uk.intervoice.com>
Subject Prepared statements
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 14:17:12 GMT
Hi,

We're doing some performance testing on Torque and we've noticed
that it doesn't seem to use prepared statements.
Is there some configuration option for this?
Or some other way of setting Torque to use prepared statements?

The only thing I can find is doPSSelect in BasePeer, but
nothing seems to call that. Is this Villages responsibility?

Thanks

Joe

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential
and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention
or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's
designees is strictly prohibited. If you are the intended recipient, you must treat the information
in confidence and in accordance with all laws related to the privacy and confidentiality of
such information.  If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this email, including all
attachments.