db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Prepared statements
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 15:50:10 GMT
Joseph Carter wrote:
> We're doing some performance testing on Torque and we've noticed
> that it doesn't seem to use prepared statements.
> Is there some configuration option for this?
> Or some other way of setting Torque to use prepared statements?

Torque (or  Village for that matter) does use prepared statements for
all insert and update operations. You can use doPSSelect in any
generated Peer class to use prepared statements for a select. However be
aware that Village chokes on joins then.

> This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or
confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use,
copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are the intended recipient, you must
treat the information in confidence and in accordance with all laws related to the privacy
and confidentiality of such information.  If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this email,
including all attachments.
Would you please keep this rubbish off the list.
Thanks.

Bye, Thomas.