db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Matthias Klein" <matth...@cmklein.de>
Subject Re: Is Maven really necessary?
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 12:33:43 GMT
I am familiar with Ant and still would like to do this ad-hoc type
development in a simpler fashion.
However, since all of you here seem to disagree, I assume my best bet is
to wrap my head around maven to be able to appreciate its advantages. Hey,
may be I will even like that tool once I am done with it. Who knows.
Oh well. May be maven is the way to go then...

My thesis is done :-) Finally. Thanks a lot, though! "Hi" to the entire
synyx crew. (I will be over for a pint of coffee soon...)

Thanks again

Matt