db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: AW: jdbc -> xml problem (MySQL)
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:27:19 GMT
> And exist any way how to make some of table read only access?
> Generator will be not generate modify method for them.

Nothing I know of for single tables. Would be a feature though, so if
anyone cares to submit a patch, it is welcome.

> And I found another small bug.
> Generated source code is peculiarly formatted. For Example:

This is a problem of velocity. It is known a long time, but nobody came up
with a good idea how to prevent it :-(

     Thomas

msgid:F1EF69E69C1EED4FA3BB295B07664EEE523691@srv-master.cadooz-ag.intern