db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: jdbc -> xml problem (MySQL)
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:46:11 GMT
Hi,

This looks like a bug in the jdbc2xml task. Can you create an issue in the
issue tracker please ?

Java 1.5 support is already in SVN. You may want to build from SVN.
It also supports comment on column/table for some databases, but I cannot
remember whether in 3.2 or in SVN only.
Cascading is something I have to look into; there are no current plans I am
aware of. It is not supported natively by all databases, so we might have
to do it manually for databases which do not support it, and this might be
problematic.

   Thomas