db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "thomas.ung@freesbee.fr" <thomas....@freesbee.fr>
Subject Re: Torque id broker
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:12:19 GMT
Last question...

To use the vendor-specific autogenerated ids (mysql auto-incremented id), I ve set all my
tables using 'native'  as value for the property 'idMethod'. Should I do the same in id-table-schema.xml
and in particular for ID_TABLE? I ve also add the property autoIncrement=true for field that
should be 'auto incremented'

Is that enough to make it work? I did the changes but the weird thing is that ID_TABLE still
moving

Many thanks,
Thomas