db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Torque generator leaves too many files open
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:43:34 GMT
I was thinking you could take your Turbine related schema file,
get the Torque generate package, and then generate the OM class
files outside fo Turbine (with a little bit of "futz-ing").

The result probably wouldn't be useful in the applications, but
if the "standalone" Torque generation failed, we'd know it was
the consumer of files handles and not Turbine.

Duke CE Privacy Statement