db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: using unknown number of databases having the same "structure"
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:51:16 GMT
Before I answer this, it would be nice to know more about
how you are defining "using multiple databases".  In
particular, are you talking about multiple separate
instances of your code, each using different DB's (e.g
multiple web applications) or a single monolithic code
base that does this (e.g a single web application or
standalone application).

nents/other-howtos/schema-howto.html
but I don't think it is what I want.
I also looked at "using Torque with multiple databases" but it is only
part of the answer because first I would like to make this configuration

dynamic (at runtime) and second the generated classes sould use a
"parameterized" database name (not sure there).
Any ideas ?
Thx very much,

Duke CE Privacy Statement