db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Torque id broker
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:34:30 GMT
You don't have to do it on each table (unless you want to),
just set the defaultIdMethod="native" attribute in the
database tag.

I think that this may also solve the ID_TABLE problem
because Torque may think it needs it for some tables and
still be doing some "accounting" and this is causing the
ID_TABLE to be incremented.

Duke CE Privacy Statement