db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "KERNEUZET FREDERIC" <Frederic.Kerneu...@pr-gicm.com>
Subject RE : RE : RE : Still socket problems
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:12:11 GMT
Just some additionnal informations to my previous email :
when i try to select a user that DOESN'T exist, the request is successful !
I just get my "unknown user" error (an empty list is returned by torque).

So, i think that the problem is while Torque is "receiving" data from the database server,
but why ??

Frederic