db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need help on torque and oracle
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:48:41 GMT
Shilpa Tisgaonkar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using turbine 2.3 , torque 3.1 maven 1.0.2 and
> oracle 9i
[...]
> # Torque Configuration
> #
[...]
> torque.dsfactory.NEWAPPS.factory =
> org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory

There is no such thing as TorqueDataSourceFactory. Try to use
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory instead.

> My TR properties have following entries
>
> #Torque
>
> torque.database.NEWAPPS.driver =
> oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

You should not need these entries in TurbineResources.properties as they
are well placed in Torque.properties. I guess you have some very old
configuration example. If you need help with the Turbine configuration
(btw: You want to use 2.3.2 at least!), meet me at
turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org

Bye, Thomas.