db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about New Oracle Driver and Blobs
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:23:53 GMT
Cristopher,

the answer was still quite early given the response time the Torque
developers sometimes have :-)

I'll try to get hold of a 10g driver and reproduce the behaviour you
describe.
Regarding your patch, have you tried to contact Henning Schmiedehausen who
currently hosts village ? The site is www.softwareforge.de

     Thomas