db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Ledbrook" <pe...@cacoethes.co.uk>
Subject Re: Postgresql, integer types, and size (Torque 3.2 only)
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:01:32 GMT
Further to this, any query that involves a BOOLEANINT field fails with
the error:

  org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist:
smallint = boolean

Apparently the query passes a boolean value for the field even though
it's implemented as an integer. From what I read elsewhere, this
strict behaviour in the PostgreSQL driver is unlikely to change, so
does anyone know of a workaround?

Thanks,

Peter