db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jon August <...@internection.com>
Subject Getting 12:00AM on Oracle Date fields
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:49:47 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a problem with Oracle 9.2.0.6 where I get 12:00AM (instead
of the current Date and Time) inserted into the database anytime I do
something like this:

     GdRequestHeader rh = new GdRequestHeader();
     rh.setSubmissionDate(new Date());
     rh.save();

I was using Torque 3.1 and I thought updating all my jar files would
help, so I deleted them all and let Maven download the newest
libraries, and now I appear to be using Torque 3.2.  This actually
fixed a problem I was having with Oracle where the SQL files had
extra commas at the end of them, but the 12:00AM problem persists.

This must be an easy fix.  Please let me know what I should be doing
here.

Thanks,
     -Jon August