db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Problem in Object.vm (Torque)
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:01:09 GMT
The problem may be in your build property settings.  If I
remember right, there were some changes between 3.1 and 3.2
that could effect this.  I think the property names for
various generated code were split out into different
properties.

Make sure you've got 'torque.targetPackage' set and that
the default.build being used is the one for 3.2 and not
3.1.  There are also various torque.subpackage.* properties
that define where things like beans and map objects go.

Duke CE Privacy Statement