db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Bjerga" <Mark.Bje...@jobpartners.com>
Subject JDBC->Xml Generation on Oracle 9i doesn't include indexes?
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:01:33 GMT
Hi,

I've just tried to use the JDBC->Xml generation functionality to
generate an XML doc for our schema. Unfortunately, it appears it doesn't
include information about the indexes, functions, packages and
procedures!

It is running against Oracle 9.2.x. I used an Oracle Type4 JDBC driver.
I can use Squirrel with the same driver and see the indexes, packages,
functions and procedures. Is there any particular reason why Torque Gen
3.2 doesn't put that information into the XML schema?

Thanks,
Mark

The information contained in this email or any attachment is confidential and are intended
for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or organisation specified above. Any unauthorised
dissemination or copying of their contents and any mis-use or wrongful disclosure of information
contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be
the views of any organisation or employer. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete this email and any attachments or telephone the sender on +44 (0)208 834
0400. Please rely on your own virus check as no responsibility is taken by the sender for
any damage rising out of any virus infection this communication may contain.