db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Rafal Markut" <rafal.mar...@mediawave.de>
Subject Problems with Torque 3.1.1 and documentation
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:22:45 GMT
Hello,

I wanted to make project with Turbine 2.3.2 and Torque 3.1.1.

I downloaded Turbine 2.3.2, Torque 3.1.1. and Torque-gen 3.1.1.

I started to read Tutorial about torque (Step1-4).
In step 2 in Torque Run-Time Properties it's written:
The runtime distribution archive includes an Ant build file that can be used
to generate your Torque runtime configuration. When you unpack the archive
you will see the following:

[and here dir structure]

but runtime distribution don't have that files.
Other thing, build-torque.xml also is not included.

Where can I find correct documentation or/and correct files to download ?

with best regards,
Rafal