db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: What are possible causes of: IDBroker ... does not support transactions.
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:52:50 GMT
log4j statements in the Torque.properties have never
worked for me.. try creating a separate log4j.properties
file in the class path.  It generates tons of output
for me under Tomcat.

Can you be more specific as to exactly what changed?

E.g. update to different DB, move the DB, updated
Resin, change to new kernel, and the like. (If you've
got a separate sysadm group that looks after the box,
beat up on them to make sure they didn't slip an
update you didn't know about in... speaking from
experience here..)

What differences were there between the original Torque
properties and the one that did work.

Duke CE Privacy Statement