db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Piéroni Raphaël <raphaelpier...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few general questions of Torque 3.2
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:22:19 GMT
using maven 1.0.2 :
1. get the maven torque plugin 3.2
2. call the goal torque:jdbc with the correct properties see
http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.2/generator/properties-reference.html
3. call the goal torque:om with the correct properties.

you can find some documentation at
http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.2/maven-plugin/index.html and
http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.2/generator/properties-reference.html

Ragards Raphaël