db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Guy Galil" <Guy_Ga...@guardium.com>
Subject Re: Custom BaseObject and BasePeer
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 16:08:00 GMT
The Base objects are generated using velocity templates - by default the
templates in the Torque jar are used - you can modify the
build.properties file to use the templates in some other location by
changing useClasspath=false and pointing templatePath to where your
templates are.
If you want any code to be added in any generated class add it in the
template and regenerate your classes.