db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Guy Galil" <Guy_Ga...@guardium.com>
Subject [Fwd: Re: DB user name and password]
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 15:42:41 GMT

The Torque class has another init method that gets an
org.apache.commons.configuration.Configuration as a parameter.
You can instantiate a Configuration object from your Torque.properties
file :
Configuration c = (Configuration)
                    new PropertiesConfiguration(configFile);
and then modify this Configuration object before you ues it to initiate
Torque.