db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Timed out waiting for pooled connection
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:15:41 GMT

Hi,

It seems that this is a really old version of Torque using the old Torque
connection pool. The old pool was rumoured to be buggy and it is not in use
anymore. I would guess that this is one of the bugs. It looks like being a
thread-safety issue.

Sorry I can give you no more help, but I would giess you will either have
to dig in old mail archives, look at the source code yourself or upgrade to
a new version. I never heard of such problems using the (new) dbcp
connection pool; maybe you can also trick the old Torque version into using
it.

     Thomas

"Rafal Markut" <rafal.markut@mediawave.de> schrieb am 25.01.2006 09:24:58:

> Hello,
>
> I use Turbine 2.1 with Torque, Tomcat 5.x and postgresql
>
> I get following exception:
>
> [Tue Jan 24 09:01:05 CET 2006] -- ERROR -- Turbine.handleException: Error
in
> BasePeer.initTableSchema(TURBINE_USER): Timed out
>  waiting for pooled connection from
'jdbc:postgresql://myip:5432/newsletter'