db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Number of Max Active Connections
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:49:35 GMT

Most probable, the limit is the number of open connections the databased
can accept server is limited. This may either be a setting in the database,
or also the number of maximum open connections the operating system the
server runs on accepts. But in most cases, the limit you will see is the
number of open connections the database accepts

          Thomas