db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Pooled Connections Question - V 3.2 RC-2 -= Java/DB2
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:08:47 GMT
I seem to remember getting this error when load
testing an application.  I think the solution was
to bump up the JVM initial memory pool and
maximum memory pool (good thing to do by default).

But then again, my neural net sometimes makes the
wrong connections as I get older.

Duke CE Privacy Statement