db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: bug or misunderstood feature?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:49:12 GMT
Yes, you are correct.  I didn't look closely enough at
the code.  It does seem to be a bug. The get${relCol}()
method should always return all related records from
the table.

I think there is a simpler solution to the problem.
The method should not be wrapped in an if statement.
Instead it should just call the get${relCol}(Criteria)
method all the time.  The logic in the called method
(which was what I looked at) will return the cache if
the criteria's match, or do a new query for all records
if they don't.

Please open up an issue on scarab for this bug.

Duke CE Privacy Statement