db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject AW: CamelCase, Object Population and Relational Selects
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:13:12 GMT

"Thoralf Rickert" <thoralf.rickert@cadooz.de> schrieb am 09.12.2005
09:48:04:

> > I apologize for posting things that are in the docs, to be
> > honest I am
> > still struggling with the format of the Torque docs. They seem to be
> > very decentralized so it take me a while to find what I'm looking for.
>
> Yes, I know. For me, the HowTos are helpful but it's not easy to find
> them, if you start at http://db.apache.org/torque. The changing
> navigation bar on the left is not very comprehensible.

This is a known problem which came up when the Torque was divided in
several subprojects. Maven does not support generating a common
documentation of several subprojects very well, but I hope to find a
workaround.

> > Perfect except once catch, that I can't figure out how to get
> > Torque to generate the schema with that property
> > (defaultJavaNamingMethod) attached to the database tag. I
> > really want to avoid manually updating the schema every time
> > it's generated, especially in the development phase.
>
> Ah, you're generating the schema file. Sorry, I don't do that, so I
> cannot say, how to setup Torque to create this attribute in the schema.
> Maybe it's not possible, so it could be a bug or a new feature.

You could use a small xslt transformation to automatically add
javaNamingMethod="nochange" to the database tag.

   Thomas