db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: as400 ordering problem
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:23:31 GMT

Hi,

What you can do is to override the method ignoreCaseInOrderBy(String) in
your DB adapter (most probably DBDB2400.java). If you do not know why it
does not work you can just return the argument. Note that if you do this,
all orderBy's will be case sensitive.
Alternatively, you can try to fix its behaviour.

I am afraid there is no way to turn case insensitive ordering off in a
criteria. Look at SQLBuilder.processOrderBy() to see yourself.

If you found out what the problem is and how to fix it, can you please open
up an issue in scarab on the problem ?

    Thomas