db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Getting number of DB connections torque currently has
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:33:10 GMT

Hi,

in the current Torque API, there is no way to get the Connection pool. I
would guess this is an anti-feature.

If you are ready to patch Torque, you can change the relevant methods in
TorqueInstance to public. If not, only a hack comes to my mind: Configure
the pool in JNDI, use the JndiDataSource to get hold of the pool in Torque,
and use also JNDI to get the pool for asking it for its connections.

    Thomas