db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Could not retrieve connection info from pool - DB2
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:11:12 GMT
First, a quick correction... typing too slow for the thoughts.
My initial note should have said: done load testing... and have
*NOT* seen this message.

Also, I just checked and saw those settings in the distro.  For
some reason, the Torque.properties I was referring to had them
stripped out.  FWIW, I use the following pool properties format:

torque.database.default=default

torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolD
ataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.maxIdle=8
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.maxActive=10
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.testOnBorrow=true
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1

What factory are you using for pooling?  All of the Torque
settings don't apply if you're using JNDI.  The pool settings
for a JNDI factory need to be set in the container that defines
the JNDI connection.