db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Quick Generator Question
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 02:18:15 GMT
I don't believe there is an option to generate this.  But you can look
in the template files and see if there is.

One other way to keep your Java name case correct is to use a
common practice in DB naming with "_"'s between words. Tables
named foo_bar will be generated as FooBarPeer and FooBar.

FWIW, many DB's don't care about case in table and other names
and don't display it in their tools.  So, using "_"'s was the way to
keep words separate.

________________________________

From: Trey Long [mailto:james_long@provima.com]
Sent: Mon 12/19/2005 11:41 AM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: Quick Generator Question

I know Tom has a lot of experience with the generator so this question
is probably for him. Is there an option in the build.properties file
that will put defaultJavaNamingMethod="javaname" in the schema file?
Right now I have hacked a task together with sed to add it, just
wondering if it's actual an option or not. If it isn't give me a
starting location to add it to torque and perhaps commit it.

-Jim