db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jakub Piechnik <piech...@wp.pl>
Subject Bean error
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:00:37 GMT
Hello

I don't know is it an error, but it seems to to me that it is. I've got
tabel Users and Soulmates. In Soulmates table I've got to id that are
foregin key from Users table. When I created beans in BaseUsers class
there was an error in code:

{
            List relatedBeans = bean.getSoulmatesBeansRelatedByOwner();
            if (relatedBeans != null)
            {
                for (Iterator relatedBeansIt = relatedBeans.iterator();
relatedBeansIt.hasNext(); )
                {
                    SoulmatesBean relatedBean = (SoulmatesBean)
relatedBeansIt.next();
                    Soulmates related =
Soulmates.createSoulmates(relatedBean, createdObjects);
                    result.addSoulmatesFromBean(related);
                }
            }
        }

        {
            List relatedBeans = bean.getSoulmatesBeansRelatedBySoulmate();
            if (relatedBeans != null)
            {
                for (Iterator relatedBeansIt = relatedBeans.iterator();
relatedBeansIt.hasNext(); )
                {
                    SoulmatesBean relatedBean = (SoulmatesBean)
relatedBeansIt.next();
                    Soulmates related =
Soulmates.createSoulmates(relatedBean, createdObjects);
                    result.addSoulmatesFromBean(related);
                }
            }
        }

Method addSoulmatesFromBean is not defined for BaseUsers type bute
instead there are two methods that I assume should be used
hereaddWSSoulmatesRelatedByOwner() and
addWSSoulmatesRelatedBySoulmate(). When I put them into code -
everything seems to by ok.

I'm using Torque3.2-rc2.

Greetings
Jakub Piechnik