db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jakub Piechnik <piech...@wp.pl>
Subject Date error
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:05:58 GMT
Hello

I've got a table with field of DATE type. Everythings was oki till I
decied to put this field as one of primary keys (with DECIMAL field).
After that, when I was trying to insert anything into my table - I've
got the following error:
com.workingdogs.village.DataSetException  Bad date value - Java
Timestamp Objects cannot be earlier than 1/1/70
even though that I was using new Date() as value to initialize new
database objects. As soon as I removed DATE field from list of primary
keys - everything has been working oki.

What should I do to set Torque to work properly - maybe I did something
wrong?

Greetings
Jakub Piechnik