db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jim Caserta <smoothie...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Could not retrieve connection info from pool - DB2
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:23:28 GMT
Here are my settings. I'm not using JNDI..
(I'm nit using testOnBorrow)

torque.defaults.pool.maxWait = 50000
torque.defaults.pool.maxIdle = 40
torque.defaults.pool.maxActive = 60
torque.defaults.pool.timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis=
300000
torque.defaults.pool.minEvictableIdleTimeMillis =
3600000
torque.defaults.connection.driver =
COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver
torque.defaults.connection.url = jdbc:db2:DB2B
torque.database.eMarine.adapter=db2app
torque.dsfactory.eMarine.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.eMarine.connection.driver =
COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver
torque.dsfactory.eMarine.connection.url =
jdbc:db2:DB2B
torque.idbroker.clever.quantity=true
torque.manager.useCache = true

Jim

--- Greg Monroe <Greg.Monroe@DukeCE.com> wrote:

> First, a quick correction... typing too slow for the
> thoughts.
> My initial note should have said: done load
> testing... and have
> *NOT* seen this message.
>
> Also, I just checked and saw those settings in the
> distro.  For
> some reason, the Torque.properties I was referring
> to had them
> stripped out.  FWIW, I use the following pool
> properties format:
>
> torque.database.default=default

torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolD

=== message truncated ===