db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject AW: SQL generated schema
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:19:45 GMT

Thanks for the offer. I am not aware of problems with mysql at the moment,
but I do not know the reason for not having any problems, cause the
templates were not changed since then. I will look into it and maybe we'll
come back to your offer.

      Thomas

"Thoralf Rickert" <thoralf.rickert@cadooz.de> schrieb am 14.11.2005
11:09:48: