db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Bertrand VENZAL" <bertrand.ven...@cirso.fr>
Subject Re: Query with Torque
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:32:18 GMT
Hi,

I test your soluce and it was nearly that except that the following line
have to be rewrited
crit.addJoin(LocalisationPeer.LOC_ORGANISME, "LOCAL2".LOC_REGIONADMIN);
like that
crit.addJoin(LocalisationPeer.LOC_ORGANISME, "LOCAL2" +
LOC_REGIONADMIN.substring(LOC_REGIONADMIN.indexOf('.'));

Thanks for your help
Bertrand

Patrick Carl <patrick.carl@web.de>
Envoyé par :
torque-user-return-6601-bertrand.venzal=cirso.fr@db.apache.org
25/11/2005 19:36
Veuillez répondre à
"Apache Torque Users List" <torque-user@db.apache.org>

Apache Torque Users List <torque-user@db.apache.org>
cc

Objet
Re: Query with Torque

Hi,

something like the following should work:

Criteria crit = new Criteria();
crit.addAlias("LOCAL2", LocalisationPeer.TABLE_NAME);
crit.addJoin(LocalisationPeer.LOC_ORGANISME, "LOCAL2".LOC_REGIONADMIN);
crit.add(LOC_IR, "SudOuest");
LocalisationPeer.doSelect(crit);

Please have a try,

Patrick

Bertrand VENZAL schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I ve got a problem to write a query with Torque with a join on the same
> table, is there a way to do it by using only one query.
>
> My query syntax looks like that
> select DISTINCT a.* from localisation a , localisation b where
> b.loc_IR="SudOuest" and b.loc_regionAdmin=a.loc_organisme;
>
> My table
> LOCALISATION
> ID      |       loc_organisme   |       loc_regionAdmin |       loc_IR |
>
> 1       |       Bordeaux        |       Aquitaine               |
SudOuest