db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Robert Kromkamp <r.kromk...@pagelink.nl>
Subject RE: performance
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 12:38:34 GMT
Or do mean using the SharedPoolDataSourceFactory instead of other ones?

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Kromkamp [mailto:r.kromkamp@pagelink.nl]
Sent: vrijdag 4 november 2005 9:29
To: 'Apache Torque Users List'
Subject: RE: performance

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your answer. I prefer to do something with db connection pooling.
As a understood correctly, you are using another application to deal with
the connection db pooling for torque? Or is it a configuration within
Torque? If you are using another application, can you tell me whcih one you
are using?

Kind regards,

Robert Kromkamp