db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Kristof Van Cleemput <...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject Re: Bugs in rc2 already fixed for rc3?]
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:21:22 GMT
I've send the following mail to the author (ebarbe@deliasystems.com) and
hope on a possitive reply (just to keep y'all informed)

Hi Eric,

Sorry to bother you with this. :">

I found the templates for informix somewhere on a list
(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-torque-user/200403.mbox/%3CGAEPIMMMCGIKPDFKFKPPCEDNCLAA.ebarbe@deliasystems.com%3E).

And I'm wondering if the torque developers have your permission to add
them to the templates (see part of the mail from the user list).

Can you please send the permission (and the latest version of the
templates) to (Thomas Fischer <fischer@seitenbau.net>) [-o<

Maybe giulio.vezzelli@infolog.it has also improvements for the templates
(SERIALS and ???). :-?

I think that we all would benefit if this is added to torque
(everybodies personal improvements put together... + not adjusting the
template jar with every new release + ...) :-)

This is a shortened version of the mail on the torque user list

> I want to add the informix templates what should I do?

You can either create an issue in the issue tracker (see the Torque
Homepage for a link) or email them to me directly (Thomas Fischer
<fischer@seitenbau.net>).
As this is a substantial addition, we need to know who wrote the templates
originally, and the permission of this person to include the templates in
Torque, and a CLA of this person (see http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas)

Regards,

Kristof