db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bugs in rc2 already fixed for rc3?]
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:26:48 GMT
Kristof,

I regret that it does not work out like this.

As I already wrote, for such a large contribution, we do need the
permission of the original author AND a CLA.

What you can do is to re-write the templates yourself and send in a CLA.
Then you can use the test project to see if your templates are working,
and then we can include them in the Torque distribution.

Sorry for the bureaucracy, but this are the rules set by the ASF.

    Thomas