db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: View a Criteria
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 09:43:56 GMT

Looking at the source code of the current dev version, the methods
createQueryString() and createQueryDisplayString() do exactly the same
thing. So nothing is gained from making createQueryDisplayString

Also, the behaviour that you describe is not anymore present in the
current dev version and in Torque 3.2-rc2. I assume that you use
Torque 3.1.x. I'd appreciate it if you would indicate so in your next