db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Firebird
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:14:40 GMT
Trey Long <james_long@provima.com> writes:

This means that no developer has gotten around to work with Firebird
and the templates are missing the createdb.vm templates (which is in
the templates tree in src/templates/sql/db-init. I don't see any
Firebird support at all. You might want to try "interbase" (as
Firebird is a branch off the Interbase code) but the createdb.vm
template says "do nothing at all", so YMMV.

If you are interested in changing this, get the templates tree from
the SVN and look at the well fleshed out examples (e.g. MySQL or
PostgreSQL). Patches for Firebird support are greatly appreciated.

	Best regards
		Henning

>I am trying my best to figure out what is stopping Torque from doing
>anything with my Firebird database, the best I can come up with is an
>'ant -debug create-db'. The error is ends up at is:

>"org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
>resource 'sql/db-init/firebird/createdb.vm'"

>Any idea what the cause behind this is? Where is this resource so that I
>cam make sure it's absent, where does it come from?

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42