db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: org.apache.torque.TorqueException: java.lang.InstantiationException
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:05:09 GMT

Jim,

look at the example given for Torque.properties in the tutorial I sent you
yesterday. Replace all occurences of the word  "bookstore" in the _KEYS_ of
the properties by essMarine. Set the value
torque.database.default=essMarine
and modify the values according to your database settings. Then both the
Idbroker warning and the null pointer exception should go away.

      Thomas