db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jakub Piechnik <piech...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: Building under Windows
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:04:39 GMT

Now I've installed Maven 1.0.2 and got the same error. I tried to build
project with Torque 3.2-rc2 but it gave me the same result. Could You
tell me is there any special directory structure for creating project (I
know that there should be special directory for schema file if
torque.schema.dir isn't specified in project.properties file).

Thomas Fischer napisaƂ(a):